If you HAVE JOEY, or have SEEN JOEY and/or can provide ANY information that may lead to his return to his owners, please contact us!!! Call 626-272-3158 or email help_find_joey@yahoo.com

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lastest update from Dale kelly's Facebook page:

Ken went last night and I went today, nothing. Today I got this email from the woman who runs our dog park association, I'm wondering if the person was walking him to be seen ( if it was him) but Joey loves to lift his leg on every tree he sees :

" Just today I saw a dog matching this description and looking very much like the photo being walked westbound on Route 66 in Glendora near the Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Store about 2:00pm. I know it was a male because he was lifting his leg on every tree as he was walked. I had not read this email as of yet so I had no reason to be suspicious. If I see the dog again I will ask questions. It could be another dog who looks like Joey. I will get back to you. D"


So... I went to Baskin Robbins and other nearby businesses to put up posters. This area sounds more of a possibility then Walnut does. But then again....you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment